The Anxiety Tool Kit- Part 1
A visual resource to assist in the management of COVID-19 anxiety and stress.
Part 2 also available.
Given the current world health pandemic Open Heart Assets has been working hard to create a visual resource that will assist mental health professionals. Utilising concepts derived from a cognitive behavioural therapy framework, this innovative and creative set of cue cards introduces theoretical concepts regarding the development and maintenance of anxiety in a 'catchy', clever, succinct way. Let our vibrant visuals transform the way you introduce psychoeducation and increase client engagement.
The cards in this DIGITAL set outline (6 Cue Cards):
- What is Anxiety?
- Uncovering the Core Fear that Underlies Ones’ Anxiety
- The Four Main Anxiety Symptoms
- The CBT Conceptualisation of Anxiety
- The Perpetuation of Anxiety Including the Interaction Between Anxiety Symptoms
- Two Worksheets Designed to Assist with Psychoeducation and Effective Treatment
This resource often works well in conjunction with some of our other products including the GAD Tool Kit.