Do you work with children or youth? Are you a parent? If you answered yes, then this product is for you! The Self-Esteem Cue Cards are designed to guide conversations regarding factors associated with good self-esteem. Not only does this tool highlight areas that may be contributing to feelings of low self-worth, it will also guide the direction of future therapeutic sessions when low self-esteem has been identified.
Based on common psychological theories, these vibrant, colourful, cool visual cue cards will capture the attention of even the most difficult to engage. Promote strategies that will bolster a healthy sense of self and encourage self-discovery regarding current coping strategies.
Topics include (19 A5 Cue Cards):
- What is self-esteem
- Different types of beauty (inner vs. outer beauty and knowing the difference)
- Identifying personal strengths
- Know your triggers
- Asking for help
- Developing identity (identity moratorium)
- Compassion (why is this important)
- Who are you 'hanging with'?
- Helping others
- Identifying personal values
- Do what makes you feel good
- and more...…….
A wonderful resource that can help build rapport, open conversation, and teach healthy strategies to strengthen identity and healthy self-esteem.
ALL ONLINE RESOURCES CAN BE ACCESSED VIA THE MEMBERS TAB AFTER PURCHASE.