The Anxiety Tool Kit- Part 1
A visual resource to assist in the management of COVID-19 anxiety and stress.
Part 2 also available.
Given the current world health pandemic Open Heart Assets has been working hard to create a visual resource that will assist mental health professionals. Utilising concepts derived from a cognitive behavioural therapy framework, this innovative and creative set of cue cards introduces theoretical concepts regarding the development and maintenance of anxiety in a 'catchy', clever, succinct way. Let our vibrant visuals transform the way you introduce psychoeducation and increase client engagement.
The cards in this DIGITAL set outline (6 Cue Cards):
- What is Anxiety?
- Uncovering the Core Fear that Underlies Ones’ Anxiety
- The Four Main Anxiety Symptoms
- The CBT Conceptualisation of Anxiety
- The Perpetuation of Anxiety Including the Interaction Between Anxiety Symptoms
- Two Worksheets Designed to Assist with Psychoeducation and Effective Treatment
This resource often works well in conjunction with some of our other products including the GAD Tool Kit.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT WHEN CHECKING OUT SO YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR ONLINE PRODUCT VIA THE MEMBERS TAB IMMEDIATELY AFTER PURCHASE.