Do you work with client maladaptive schemas? A visual reminder is a great way to prompt clients to evaluate their behaviour and consider if their maladaptive schemas are 'in play'.
We have selected a number of common maladaptive schemas frequently seen in therapy. Our Schema Post-It Notes are a versatile and colourful way of reminding clients to be mindful of schemas as they occur in day to day life.
Our Collection Pack contains:
- 50 x the Abandonment/Instability Post-It Notes
- 50 x the Unrelenting Standards Post-It Notes
- 50 x the Subjugation Post It-Notes
- 50 x the Vulnerability to Harm Post-It Notes
- 50 x the Emotional Deprivation Post-It Notes
- 50 x the Schema Therapy Flashcard Post-It Notes
We hope to have more Schema Therapy Post-It Notes in the near future!