A visual reminder is a great way to prompt clients to evaluate their behaviour and consider if their coping strategy is a healthy one. Colourful handouts can also be great for reinforcing concepts taught in therapy.
We have selected common Modes frequently discussed in therapy. Our Schema Mode Notepads are a versatile and colourful way of reminding clients to be mindful of different Modes as they occur in day to day life.
The Notepads work fantastically with our Schema Therapy Tool Kit's and help clients consolidate therapy gains.
The Schema Mode Collection pack includes (11 Notepads):
- Vulnerable Child (A6 size, 50 sheets)
- Angry Child (A6 size, 50 sheets)
- Punitive/Critical Parent (A6 size, 50 sheets)
- Demanding Parent (A6 size, 50 sheets)
Common Coping (Behavioural) Modes:
- Over-controller (A6 size, 50 sheets)
- Angry/Complaining Protector (A6 size, 50 sheets)
- Detached Protector (A6 size, 50 sheets)
- Detached Self-soother/Stimulator (A6 size, 50 sheets)
Healthy Coping Modes:
- Healthy Adult (A6 size, 50 sheets)
- Happy Child (A6 size, 50 sheets)
- Identify Mode and Bypass or Replace with Healthy Coping Behaviour (A5 size, 50 sheets)
Great for clients to put on their fridge, beside their bed or simply in their pocket. Help clients who are frequently critical of themselves or those who struggle to contain their anger. Clients who use avoidant strategies or controlling behaviours can also benefit from visual reminders to prompt them to access their inner Healthy Adult, improving their coping responses.
Buy your set today!
Works great with our Schema Therapy Tool Kit!
Have you seen our Maladaptive Schema Post-It Notes on offer?