The Anxiety Tool Kit
A visual resource to assist in the management of anxiety and stress.
Utilising concepts derived from a cognitive behavioural therapy framework, this innovative and creative set of cue cards introduces theoretical concepts regarding the development and maintenance of anxiety in a 'catchy', clever, succinct way. Let our vibrant visuals transform the way you introduce psychoeducation and increase client engagement.
The cards in this set outline:
- What is Anxiety?
- Uncovering the Core Fear that Underlies Ones’ Anxiety
- The Four Main Anxiety Symptoms
- The CBT Conceptualisation of Anxiety
- The Perpetuation of Anxiety Including the Interaction Between Anxiety Symptoms
- Types of Anxious Thinking
- Overestimating Threat
- Overestimating Likelihood
- Underestimating Coping Ability
- Underestimating Safety Cues
- Common Anxious Thinking Errors
- Tunnel Vision
- Emotional Reasoning
- Jumping to Conclusions
- All-or-nothing Thinking etc.
- 'Judging' Anxiety as Intolerable
- Safety Strategies and Behavioural Avoidance
- Reassurance Seeking
- Trying to Control Anxiety
- Substance Use etc.
- Putting It All Together
- Worksheets Designed to identify Thinking Errors and Safety Seeking/Avoidance Behaviours.
- Behavioural Exercises
This resource often works well in conjunction with some of our other products including the GAD Tool Kit.