The Anxiety Tool Kit- Part 2
An innovative visual resource to assist in the management of COVID-19 anxiety and stress.
Given the current world health pandemic, Open Heart Assets has been working hard to create a visual resource that will assist mental health professionals. Utilising concepts derived from a cognitive behavioural therapy framework, this innovative and creative set of cue cards introduces theoretical concepts regarding the development and maintenance of anxiety in a 'catchy', clever, succinct way. Let our vibrant visuals transform the way you introduce psychoeducation and increase client engagement.
The cards in this DIGITAL SET- Part 2 outline (17 Cue Cards):
- Types of Anxious Thinking
- Overestimating Threat
- Overestimating Likelihood
- Underestimating Coping Ability
- Underestimating Safety Cues
- Common Anxious Thinking Errors
- Tunnel Vision
- Emotional Reasoning
- Jumping to Conclusions
- All-or-nothing Thinking etc.
- 'Judging' Anxiety as Intolerable
- Safety Strategies and Behavioural Avoidance
- Reassurance Seeking
- Trying to Control Anxiety
- Substance Use etc.
- Putting It All Together
- Worksheets Designed to identify Thinking Errors and Safety Seeking/Avoidance Behaviours.
ALL ONLINE RESOURCES CAN BE ACCESSED VIA THE MEMBERS TAB AFTER PURCHASE.