The Anxiety Tool Kit- Part 2
An innovative visual resource to assist in the management of COVID-19 anxiety and stress.
Given the current world health pandemic, Open Heart Assets has been working hard to create a visual resource that will assist mental health professionals. Utilising concepts derived from a cognitive behavioural therapy framework, this innovative and creative set of cue cards introduces theoretical concepts regarding the development and maintenance of anxiety in a 'catchy', clever, succinct way. Let our vibrant visuals transform the way you introduce psychoeducation and increase client engagement.
The cards in this DIGITAL SET- Part 2 outline (17 Cue Cards):
- Types of Anxious Thinking
- Overestimating Threat
- Overestimating Likelihood
- Underestimating Coping Ability
- Underestimating Safety Cues
- Common Anxious Thinking Errors
- Tunnel Vision
- Emotional Reasoning
- Jumping to Conclusions
- All-or-nothing Thinking etc.
- 'Judging' Anxiety as Intolerable
- Safety Strategies and Behavioural Avoidance
- Reassurance Seeking
- Trying to Control Anxiety
- Substance Use etc.
- Putting It All Together
- Worksheets Designed to identify Thinking Errors and Safety Seeking/Avoidance Behaviours.
ALL ONLINE RESOURCES CAN BE ACCESSED VIA THE MEMBERS TAB AFTER PURCHASE.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT WHEN CHECKING OUT SO YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR ONLINE PRODUCT VIA THE MEMBERS TAB IMMEDIATELY AFTER PURCHASE.