If you're seeking a creative and professional resource that outlines the cause and perpetuating factors commonly identified in client's experiencing panic attacks, then this is the tool for you. Utilising concepts derived from a cognitive behavioural therapy framework, this innovative and colourful set of cue cards introduces theoretical concepts regarding the development, maintenance and treatment of Panic Disorder in a creative and engaging way. Let our vibrant visuals transform the way you introduce psychological ideas. Increase client engagement with colourful illustrations that describe difficult concepts.
The cards in this set outline (23 A5 Cue Cards)
- The CBT Conceptualisation of Panic Disorder (PD)
- Common symptoms and physiological reactions
- Certain triggers
- Cognitive constructs found in PD:
- Physical Catastrophic Cognition's
- Mental Catastrophic Cognition's
- Social/Emotional Catastrophic Cognition's
- Common perpetuating factors including:
- Anxiety Sensitivity
- Avoidance and safety seeking
- Exercises for cognitive restructuring, Behavioural Experiments and more…
This resource is designed to help normalise the panic experience, and decrease the frequency and duration of panic attacks so that client's feel in control and confident in resuming their daily activities.